What to do with my new system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undefined

In Runtime
Well, I built a pretty decent system, for what I needed. I'm getting tired of playing cod4 and tf2 for hours on end. I plan on getting more games, but it will take some time until I can get my next paycheck.

What else can I do for fun on my computer? To use the power that I have in it. Aside from folding.

Umm... Fold, watch video's, (Fold) movies, etc... listen to music (and fold) while you sit here typing on TF. :D

Tweak it out and see how much you can OC it. Download some demo games to see which ones you'd like to get next. Of and OF COURSE... Fold for TF. :p

Download HD pr0n, 1080p movies, or fold; about the only thing that takes up a lot of CPU cycles

Well how about getting into some 3d modelling that's fun an you might find a new hobby.

Oh an fold :D

You could play with action figures on it.... or you can stack things on it.... OH, if it is a FULL tower, you can sit on it like it's a chair. You could color on it, write a story on it, tap dance on it (might dent it though)... You could probably find software to do all of that stuff WITH the PC too...... ;) Did it get a lol?

you could run the 3DMark06 benchmark, and join the thread....
http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/tech-forums-official-3dmark06-top-list-153414/

Make the inside of the case all pretty and join the cable management thread....
http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/rate-wire-management-above-you-150446/

I like that Mah Jong game.... addicting, and WAY more fun than Solatare.

Take over a TV Network [/Dade Murphy] - another Lol.... anyone know the source?

forgot to mention you could also run SETI@home, but I say Folding i s a more worthwhile cause

press shift 1000's of times until you get the sticky keys pupup like hundreds of times, then delete them all, then repeat process one and two until bordom takes hold of you. Unfortunately the sticky keys box doesn't appear more than once so you cant do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom