What Card Should I Get?

p2skater1

Baseband Member
Hi,

I talked to some Devs at EA about my problem with Hardline, and they concluded after 4 hours four calling, that my card cant handle the data Hardline is giving to it.. SO I need a new graphics card.. *sigh* The question is, what kind should I get? I am going to get a GTX970, but by whom? I was thinking this: EVGA 04G-P4-2974-KR GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card - Newegg.com

Any ones better for a low $300? Also what do I do with my card? Its an MSI GTX660. Do I just take it out, put the new one in, and download some drivers? Could I run both at once?

Last edited:
I know somebody using a GTX 260 to play BF4, so your 660 should play it too as it's way above the minimum requirements.

Get eVGA.

Really? BFH's system requirement is to have a 650TI+, which I know a 660 is a little better, but that's what the Dev said, and as time goes on the game will require more power, so some people using 660's will need to upgrade.

Minimum is GTX 260 or Radeon 5770. Obviously is you want to play at higher settings on a 1080p panel you will need more GPU power. Like I said though, I know somebody who plays BF4 pretty decently with an i5 4440 and a GTX 260 on a 27" 1080p screen.

Back
Top Bottom