Well, Decision making time a few ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caltraskoo

Baseband Member
First off, I'd like to thank everyone who helped me, it gave me good insight and I now know alot more than I did before.

Now for business, I am planning to build a computer off parts from my own and parts off newegg (upgrading my computer while making a lesser computer)
Now, I want an SLI for my computer, I have an Intel Quad @ 2.43 gHz, so i need an Intel Mobo with SLI thats good but is as cheap as possible, can someone help me find that?

For the Computer that I am going to donate (lesser computer), I am deserving a phenom x3 for price and performance, I would like a lower Phenom x3 (terms of gHz), this computer will be used to serve my church's sound room, which is in dire need of a new computer.

As a sound room computer for managing the projector and etc. What Do i need?
I operate the sound room on weekly-biweekly basis, what I thought is that it should have at least 4G of RAM, Large amount of hard drive space (500GB), and lower end vid card (switching in my 9500GT, and a Phenom) Would that do?

Also is this Newegg.com - ZOTAC ZT-96TES3P-FSP GeForce 9600 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
better than
the IceQ 4830? What do stream processors have in GPU effect? because 640 Stream Processing Units > 64 by ALOT.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom