wat hsf does intel core2duo use

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith4

In Runtime
wat heatsink fan does the intel core 2 duo E 6300 use ?
is the stock hsf good for gaming ?
if not which fan would u recommend.
btw if iam buying a hsf, then i would be considering overclocking as well.

What does it use?

A cpu doesnt really specify what type of heatsink fan you need.

When you buy a processor, it's just a processor. Lol.

What you have to consider the most, is what you'll be doing that sexy chip xD.

Every place I go though suggest getting this brand, Zalman or something like that.

And by the way, getting a heatsink fan DOES NOT always mean you can overclock, but a core 2 duo are made with the consideration that it will be overclocked.

IF06 said:
When you buy a processor, it's just a processor. Lol.

That's not always true. Some processors come "boxed" which means they come with a HSF from the manufacturer.

IF06 said:
What does it use?

A cpu doesnt really specify what type of heatsink fan you need.

Every place I go though suggest getting this brand, Zalman or something like that.

And by the way, getting a heatsink fan DOES NOT always mean you can overclock, but a core 2 duo are made with the consideration that it will be overclocked.

acually if you are buying a non-ctock HSF then u well need to buy it acording to what stocket your cpu is.

Zalman 9500 is a good one but it can cost a bit more but u have to make sure it fits ur socket (i don't know right off hand what sockets it supports). No processors are made to overclock... It viods the warrenty of the prcoessor.

Processors can overclock cuase the companys find the best speed for hte processor, now that doesn't mean its hte highest speed for it. They do produce good processors which can hit higher speeds however theres some that can't so they label it with that best fits all the processors not jsut a few.

yes, the core 2 duo E6300 comes with a stock hsf, wats the stock hsf that the core 2 duos use ?
and i think they use the thermal compound, is thermal compound good ?

most hsf's have a thermal pad not compound however if you want you can use hte thermal paste which well lower the temps. if the box is retail it should come with the hsf. which one do they use i don't know. what ever one comes stock with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom