Wanna buy a laptop, help out please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiko

Solid State Member
Hi guys
I got a question,
i wanna buy a laptop and i want it to be a mostly gaming one.. the thing is that my parents are getting me it a i wont be able to change it for like 3 years so i need it to be like the most modern hardware.

i wanna get this one http://commerce.euro.dell.com/dells...&cuid=&cg=&pch=1&demo=&gc=&sbc=chdhsinspn&co=

but could u guys tell me if the graphics on this one are good enough? I mainly want it to pull Battlefield 2 on at least medium graphics...

please if possible show me some other good gaming laptops other than alienware

thanks

lol, its german, i live in switzerland... lol, damn cookies, ok here are the main things about it

CPU: Intel Pentium M 2.13 Gz
Ram: 1024 2x512
HD: 60 GB 7200rpm
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 6800 Go Ultra 256mb

as i said i want it to be mainly for gaming...
any other good laptops you guys know of?

Thats a great laptop, it will be futureproof. Does it have 64-bit? If not you need to seriously consider it...

Most companies use Intel processors, and I don't think Intel has released their 64 bit proccessors yet, but if they have, I don't think anyone has put them in a laptop yet.

A 2.13GHz Pentium M?

Geez, that's bigger than Dell's XPS gaming laptop.

The only thing that lappy could use would be a bigger hard drive... but 60gig ain't bad at all.

btw, i saw another one... exactly the same stuff just that its Pentum 4 and 3.6 Ghz and a Ati Radeon X800 256mb in it...
which one would be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom