Video Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoR

Beta member
i just upgraded my motherboard to AOPEN and the motherboard didn't have onboard video and i had to install a videocard.

my question is.... CAN i uninstall the old video card drivers?

Thanks for your help...

I'm done this for my brother, he left his computer with me to fix if for him.. Windows wouldn't load completely up. it just stayed at the windows boot screen.

Basically what I did for him, was build him a new computer (kind of new computer) because he has helped me out allot during the week while I'm gone ALL week - every week and i don't return home until Friday afternoons and I leave on Sunday morning, (this has been every week since January) he has been coming over and taking care of everything and looking after my grandparents.

Since this has been the first whole week I have been off due to thanksgiving I decided to this for what he has done and showing how much it was appreciated i done this.

So Wednesday I went to pick up his eMachine to repair it for him.. after I repaired it, It suddenly it hit me for what i could do for him..

I Had Laying around

RaidMAX Cobra Series case (NEW)
AOpen AK86-N (Socket 754) NEW
Ati Radeon 9250 256mb DDR (NEW)
2Gb of Kingston 3200 - DDR 400 (NEW)
80gb Seagate Hard Drive (USED)
Amd Sempron 1.8ghz cpu (USED)
LiteOn DVD-RW (Black face plate) NEW
LiteOn CD-RW (Black face plate) NEW
Floppy Drive (black face plate) NEW
Black lights (NEW)
UV Wire Sleeving Kit (RED) NEW
Sunbeam Pro Series lluminated Keyboard (BLACK) NEW
Thermaltake (RED) Rounded IDE and Floppy cables (NEW)
RAM Heat Sink (RED) NEW
HDD Cooler (RED) NEW
Fan Controller (BLACK) NEW
Thermaltake Heatsink and fan (OUT OF THE PACKAGING, BUT I WAS 110% SURE IT WAS NEW)

His eMachine only had 512mb ram and some reason it wasn't showing but 310mb (I think).

Basically he has a new system witch his old one wasn't old may 6mos if that. The only parts that was used out of his old one was cpu (only because i didn't have one) and the i used his HD (because only one i had new was a 500gb WD hdd that i had and i paid a pretty penny for and i could come off that)

He has always wanted "A cool computer" (as he says) well he defiantly has that now.. it may not be the fastest system in the world, But it's the prettiest IMHO...

anyways this computer is WAY faster then his old one and i hope he likes it.

He will be coming over tomorrow and i pray that he likes it. because i havent told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom