Video Card Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGMIKE1

Solid State Member
i need help upgrading my Emachine with a video card. When i put in my new 250mb geforce 6200 a. the screen is BLANK!...i try my old video card.... blank...both dont work Once i stick in my new video card? can any1 help me

$10 to the person to can make it work (paypal)

so can u help me out plz? rather than paying some guy tomorow n going thru all that trouble..

did u uninstall the old drivers first? if u didnt this is what would happen, also if u have integrated graphics still enabled. I had this happen to me in my early days and i had to format my computer. If i were u i would try to get into safe mode first to uninstall the old drivers if that is what u forgot to do. if you cant get into safe mode u can try a system recovery. Other than that sry i cant be more help. Ya live and ya learn.

ye

yea i went into safe mod and then uninstalled it, and then i restart and still ntohing worked..even after that my computer wouldnt work even in safe mode..so ****ed

K I GOT IT!! im now running both video cards, but my comptuer cant seem to find the new1..only iold 1 :S help

k how do i remove it from bios? i dont no much about this...never done anything similar to this

u cant...but i cant seem to disable my old 1 for my new1 to work.. im going in a couple hours to get some guy to fix it...****n guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom