Video Card questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD 3300 is an integrated GPU.. its a safe guess it's a 790GX because that's the only board that has them..

Any of them support CFX, so you're good.. I'd take the HD 4890 and Crossfire them later

Normally I would recommend an HD 4770, but official drivers for it won't come out for three more days, plus there's really no more expansion room for that card.. no matter how ownage price to performance ratio there is on it..

and at least you can pick up another HD 4890 later on anyways, and that would smoke two HD 4770's

Ya I just saw that the 4770's were really good and compared to the GTX 280, but like you said 4890's would blow them away. Also I for got to mention that I am playing on a 21inch wide screen monitor.

Ya I just saw that the 4770's were really good and compared to the GTX 280, but like you said 4890's would blow them away. Also I for got to mention that I am playing on a 21inch wide screen monitor.

Wait is your resolution only 1680x1050?

An HD 4890 is overly overkill (two would be even more overkill) unless you love excessive amounts of AA and AF.... you actually would be fine with an HD 4770 (just one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom