Video Card and PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiinji

Baseband Member
After much though I've finally come to a decision of what I'm going to get. Before I buy it I just want to make sure there are no problems beforehand.

My PC Specs

PSU

Video Card

I know both of them are not the best, but they fit my budget and I followed the PSU guide here on the forum. I like to game but I'm not a hardcore gamer so I figured the 8800GS would be enough. I'm wondering if I will face any complications like the PSU(5.9 W x 5.5 L x 3.5 H) not fitting or the graphics card being too long for my case, or anything just not connecting right. Thanks in advance.

get the 8800gt 256mb if your budget allows, he's not an avid gamer, so he doesn't need the 512mb of the 8800gt, plus thats a really good deal

if not stick with an 8800gs, its still a great card

um yeah, don't get that 256mb 8800gt that would suck. Go with a 512mb version. Get this one before its to late. EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Video Card - 512MB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, Video Card 512-P3-N801-AR at TigerDirect.com

Plus its evga so if something better comes out, step up. O yeah and LIFETIME WARRENTY!

The 8800gt 256 is a lot better than you think...in most cases it beats the 9600gt 512. Im tired of people bashing the card because it only has 256mb of memory. it still a nice card and will play all games out on max settings.

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm alright with the 8800GS, I mean I'm still playing games on 1024 x 768. I was just wondering if everything would be alright the PSU and Video Card together. I also heard that my case was small so I was wondering if everything would fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom