Video Card (GeForce 7600GT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinaldi363

Solid State Member
So I am considering getting this card, because I'm sure it is more then good enough for WoW. Question is, When I was looking at picture of it, the 2 i/o devices seem to be the exact same, which are white. My monitor wouldnt be able to plug into it, it plugs into ones that are usually blue and shaped differently. I hope you know what I mean and this isn't confusing lol. Anyways is there adapters to make this work? And is the Video card a good one? Also, is fan cooling worse the heat sink or is there not a difference?
Thanks.

I have a 7600GT, and the i/o device you are referring to, is the DVI slots. Yes it does come with a DVI adapter. So don't worry. And this card is good. It will play most games at high settings, also depending on the rest of your system.

Whats the lowest you gusy would go in the Geforce 7 series before games started becomming laggy/choppy? Like I want one of the 256 cards, but im not sure which to get, and I cant spend to much money. Would you go as low as the 7300? or stick with the 7600.

The 7600GT that "b1gapl" posted is the fastest 7600GT at the market.

But if you don't want to pay a lot of money then get eVGA 7600GT
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130073

You can overclock it manually to the XFX 7600GT that "b1gapl" posted

ricanflow said:
No, theyre not. I have a 7300gt and i can run call of duty 2 on high @ 1440 x 900 with max everything and AA2x.

LOL, with 7300GT you play at these setting ^^^

Do you play it on DX7 mode or DX9 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom