nVidia Geforce 4 MX 420 Graphics Processing Unit(GPU):
- Second Generation Transform and Lighting Engines
- NVIDIA Shading Rasterizer (NSR)
- Hypertexel pipeline for 3D texture & rendering
- High-Performance Hardware Anti-Aliasing
- 32-bit ARGB rendering with destination alpha
- 32-bit Z/Stencil Buffer
- Support for AGP 4X/2X, AGP Texturing and Fast Writes
- Support Dual, Independent Digital Vibrance Engines
- Support 31 Million Triangles/sec (T&L) and 1.0 Billion Texels/sec
- High-Definition Video Processor
Looks like it is 2x/4x AGP compatible and should would fine in a 4x AGP slot.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere!!
EVGA 680i, Dual EVGA 8800GT'S (650/950), 4 gigs OCZ DDR2 1066, Intel Q9450 at 3.8 Ghz, Koolance Water Cooled, Dual Plextor16x DL DVD+/-RW. Dual WD 250gb 16mb Cache Sata 3.0. 3DMark06 score = 19,168.