Video Card

The cables are labeled. That Seasonic is modular and will last with any single GPU upgrade you get. Luckily for you the CPU you have is really good so no worries there.

No prob. To give you an idea of why I've said what I said (so you have future reference if you come back to this thread):

To add onto the above about Apevia PSUs, which equate to basically any other cheap model in existence. A low end PSU is always rated at the max capacity it can run or "peak" which usually if you try to pull that it goes poof. Good quality power supplies are always rated at continuous which means you can pull 520w from that Seasonic without issue. These PSUs always have a safe overhead from say 50-200w or more depending on the model and quality of components inside. That's why I say it'll last for any single GPU upgrade you get. For example, if you got a GTX 970 in the future and paired it with your 3570k you'll roughly a theoretical max of 250W from the wall, more likely less. The Seasonic can push this all day everyday easy. You could even get a Titan X with that PSU which will pull anywhere between 275-320w from the wall and still be safe with that CPU and the Seasonic PSU. The only thing I'd avise against is a high wattage juice sucker from AMD like the 390/390x, Fury X, or even the 290/290x simply because they'll suck closer to 400w themselves and add on the 80ish watts from the CPU. The Seasonic will do it, but no point in getting a juice sucker with Nvidia around. I suggest on modular PSUs simply because it's always best to keep the least amount of cable clutter in your case to help with airflow.

Theirs another concern I have though is motherboard compatibility with these upgrades is mine compatible?
It's a MSI b75ma-p45

Back
Top Bottom