Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some 120 fans, so that would be better, unless his case doesnt support it.

lol i think people are donating so many fans we could stcik them all together and make a case purely of fans lol, all you need is an aluminum or plexy glass sheet for the mobo tray, itd be preaty neat if you wthink about it. hmm if i wasnt givign my parts to my dad i could give him something, i have an old 3200+ i can donate i still got the heat sink for it to.

not to get really off topic, but i think were looking for an x2 for vernong, but if you don't have anything to do with the cpu i might be interested in buying it. so if we don't use it for vernong then send me a pm with a price and i might take it off your hands.

not to get really off topic, but i think were looking for an x2 for vernong, but if you don't have anything to do with the cpu i might be interested in buying it. so if we don't use it for vernong then send me a pm with a price and i might take it off your hands.

il give it to ya for 20 bucks lol two pins are bent there on trhe outside, ive tried it on my mobo it fits and worcks fine, i ran 3dmark06 with it to stress it and it whent all teh way thru no artifacts so its fine. as i said il give it to ya for 20 bucks, other then that if you guys want it for vernong il donate it.

guys.. guys.. i feel like a freeloader... i really don't want a new computer like that.. i think Blisterty is right tho.. if i get this.. then I won't be able to get the new one til August.. and I've got the patience to keep going.. and that Phenom will be worth it to be in my system ..

for sure.. because my parents think I'd be getting new parts from "Newegg" (its part of the excuse deal... lol)

probably around August..

wait, so whats the problem? other then you feeling like a freeloader, cause its totally not freeloading, cause were forcing this on you. If you like don't want the parts then thats cool. but i just don't see the issue :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom