i want to upgrade my system (with a very low budget, buying parts from places like ebay (new!))
one of the things i wanted to know is how much quicker is ddr2 800 over ddr2 667
i also wanted to know what the cheapest mobo with:
- ddr2 800 (perhaps ddr2 667 if i decide to go that way) min 4gb
- min 4 usb 2.0
- gigabit lan
- lga775 pentuim d support, core 2 duo + extreme support
- integrated vga (an 'ok' one (min speed of intel extreme 2 graphics))
- min 4 sata300 (sataII) ports
- pci-e (maybe 2 or more for sli)
- must have 7.1 sound card
- ata 100 (for existing ide hdd (i am upgrading to sataII soon))
i hope someone can help me as this is my first biggest upgrade.
(i know about the pentium d's and how crap they are lol)
im trying to get the mid best so as i dont have to pay as much in the future for upgrades.
i also hope i havent forgotten anything or put something dum arse in this post