Upgrading My PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldnt you be more concerned about the serial number of my zcraft PCI ram, cause clearly it will fit any motherboard with a PCI slot. Chumpp

those ram slots are in no way prehistoric. They're the current standard. If you hooked ram up via PCI slot, you'd have some really slow, fairly worthless ram. It might actually slow a semi-new computer down a little.

Ryan

chad standing said:
Shouldnt you be more concerned about the serial number of my zcraft PCI ram, cause clearly it will fit any motherboard with a PCI slot. Chumpp

Ok, obviously you are new to these forums. Name calling will not be permitted or tolerated, especially when you come on these forums to ask for help or for opinions, then when we offer our two cents, you cut us down and tell us were wrong...when in reality it's you who is wrong.

So I will ask you one more time, who is the manufacturs your motherboard and what is the model?

PZEROFGH said:
im guessing its some old dell :freak: :laughing:

The only way that you would have PCI RAM is something old, really old. That isn't even close to todays standards and needs to be thrown away because it's completly worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom