Upgrading my Dell 8250

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I unviel it to my friends, I can say "Look at the size, of the monitors" And they will go "OOooooooooOO!" Then drink a beer.

6" Difference is pretty large, I need the 30s, price is not an issue.

i like the way you think... i agree w/ you, desktop space is definitely an important factor... i am not 100 percent satisified w/ the 24 incher.. i definitely wanna see a 30 inch in my face... hats of to you and obviously a successful kinda life.. lol

So when I unviel it to my friends, I can say "Look at the size, of the monitors" And they will go "OOooooooooOO!" Then drink a beer.

hooraybeerTM.gif

i like the way you think... i agree w/ you, desktop space is definitely an important factor... i am not 100 percent satisified w/ the 24 incher.. i definitely wanna see a 30 inch in my face... hats of to you and obviously a successful kinda life.. lol

Lol, im not satisfied with this 19" anymore, i want a 22" badly. So badly that i just put up two rare dreamcast games, and my 8500gt on ebay.

lol ya this 24 kept me uuber happy for about a 4 weeks.. and now, well now i want a 30, i do alot of DVD watching now, and i need a bigger screen to watch movies from my bed.. and not only that, i would love the extra photoshop workspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom