Upgrading my comp to play 2 Games [Silk Road, Soldier Front]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavour6

Beta member
Hello,
I want to upgrade my computer to play the 2 games in my title
I play soldier front okay but I'd pwn more with a better graphics card
and when I play silkroad I get d/c'd because I got crappy ram.
Here is the specs of my computer:

Processor: AMD Sempron 3000+
Computer/Core speed: 1.8 Ghz
Motherboard: (Dunno manufactor? SiS??] 760 GX-M 64 MB
Ram: 448 MB
HD: 80 GB, 49 GB Free.
DirectX 9.0c Version
Realtek AC97 Audio
Grahpics card: SiS 760 64 MB

I'm not genius when it comes to computer but I got excellent 5 bar-speed internet and to maximize the performance these games will be ran in low quality. I'm planning on upgrading my graphics card [for this one > ]craigslist online community and ram [for this one > ]craigslist online community. I will get installation free from a friend who knows alot about computers and works on them. Im not willing to spend more then $100.

Ahh you played Soldier Front? I used to play, got a good 600 hours of play last year, but I quit, the glitchers got so annoying.. but I've heard they added the Galil and Dragunov...

Anyways.. I've played both games, and they aren't that demanding, I could max it out completely with my HD 3200 at stock... did the same with a Radeon 9600xt before I upgraded my rig to my current Rig, Silkroad is a bit more demanding, but I could do good settings on it with my Radeon 9600xt (haven't played it again since then)

Getting a little extra RAM is useful, and it helps from getting Lag Shotted sometimes

So you could buy an Radeon 9600xt AGP or something like that it'd be enough, and significantly better than what you have right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom