Upgrading from integrated graphics: need dual-monitor support

Status
Not open for further replies.
the person who posted it is wrong, if you choose to listen to that then thats on you. the easiest way is to open the case and see if you have the slot. directly from sonys own site says you have it so i dont understand your not wanting to listen to what your manufacturer says and instead listen to someone you dont know on a forum. but have fun with pci.

King, I checked the specification document you linked, which is for both the RS310 and the RS320. Page 79 of the system reference manual clearly says that the AGP slot is available on the RS320 only.

Hmmm looks like you will have to Get a new motherboard then Samer. You could probabaly get something adequte for 40-50 usd.

If you do get this Graphics card, runs desktop fine 32bit color high resolutions for the average user, will run Photoshop ok and some of the newer games aswell if you ever though u might want to have a go.

Perfect and very cheap aswell.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102043

I think I might linked four posts up. My graphics editing is limited to some GIMPing, and I don't play games, so I think a PCI card should be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom