Re: Upgrade Questions
1) Your PSU is fine, the NEO ECO is a beastly little thing, ran a card that required 500w on my 400w NEO ECO.
2) Looks like you've got the best parts in the price range, can save $1-2 on RAM, but no biggie.
3) Yes, XFX makes awesome cards backed by a lifetime warranty.
4) No idea what you're using it for, but it is a good mid-range card so can't see why you wouldn't be happy.
5) Yes. From case details: "Fits large 11.5" performance graphics cards", from the card: "8.66" x 4.4" x 1.5""
Please read through the thread thoroughly before responding.
Nobody wants to read a wall of text, formatting is your friend.
i5 3570k | 8GB G.Skill 1600MHz | R9 290 | SeaSonic 750X