Updating the ram and graphics card

Ronnyronron

Beta member
Hello there,
I have an Acer Aspire AG3760 which i bought in august 2010. It has 2gb ram. Not quite sure what graphics card i have but i can tell that i need a better one. I play Fifa Manager 2012 but am unable to watch the actual matches due to my computer lacking the ram and graphics. Please can anyone advise on what sort of graphic card and ram i would need to play this game fully and also games like The sims, sim city etc. only really play simulation games but they seem to lag a lot and freeze.

Is it worth upgrading my pc in any way that will help me play these games or is it better to buy a brand new pc (which i dont really want to do)

Please can someone advise on the above.

Could you list more information about your system since I couldn't find much info on it. Also would be good to know the brand/wattage of the power supply too.

The only things I found is that it can probably support max 4GB ddr2 ram. I think meaning 4x1GB sticks.

Processor is probably a Celeron 450, 2.2GHz LGA 775

From looking at the bits of info that I found, IMO it would be better to get a new pc.

Download this => http://www.alexnolan.net/software/SysSpec.exe
Tell us what it says.

Brinks is right about the processor and RAM.

Minimum Requirements for FIFA Manager 2012:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or equivalent = Fail
RAM: 1GB = Pass
GPU: ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or higher, must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher = We'll see after system scan

Easier thing to do. We need the sub-model. There should be an extra group of numbers and letters after AG3760. For instance, Acer Aspire AG3760 E700 or M3600 ect. That number will give us your exact system specs and we can tell you exactly what your PC has.

Back
Top Bottom