unstable pc... i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

beluga

In Runtime
K, well i just bought the Asus n6600 card and fitted it into the agp slot and tadaa... my computer wouldnt go to windows anymore... it says NTLDR is missing or osmething... wot poo is going on????
with my dell i changed ag cards and no problems recognized it n everything.... this computer pfff less than a month old and intslled windows twice already... anyway apperently i gotta get a file burn it on a cd and let the bios read it and copy the file... anyway is this due to my s*** mobo????

/puke Dont ever buy a dell plz. My sister has one ant its a complete piece of crap. If anyone EVER buys a prebuilt PC let it plz be an HP. Hp yea... people always say its crap and all but all my parts in mine that came with it are name brand except ram and mobo. Their warranty is SOOO Great. Even in my old hp everytime i broke somthing they were very quick to replace it. Just recently when i broke my Lightscribe Drive they replaced it without a second thought. Sent me out a new one and gave me a free return sticker. As to your problems... im nto sure just tought i would give my advice for next time you goto buy a computer. Go with the HP Not the Dell, if you dont build your own.

....that was a waste of words...

well, it may be because the video card is faulty or something.... sorry, i tried to help. Also, could it possibly be you didn't put it in correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom