ummm help with chooseing new chip for mother board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey k first on my hard drive the jumprer is taken out cause it says a little about jumpers and it says none=slave which i want that hard drive to be and teh cable i think pretty good checked over and over and over and could it be to hot or could it be the power and what is the normal temperature of pc inside i wonna check cause myn was 60 C last time i checked and it was't running loong

60 C is hot for an AMD, especially if it hasn't been running long. My idle is 45 for my CPU, 34 for my case. Load pushes it to 54 or so, max.

When is the last time you cleaned out your case? Used compressed air to clean everything, heatsink and fan, PSU, whatever?

umm can't reamember but yah i was thinking that i would need to put one or so fans in there the one i have since i bought the pc the fan makeing shit load of noize and things i will post my temp and the fan speed on here in a sec
update:
k here are some of the things i got now
shutdown temp disabled (should i enable it?)
CPU core voltage 1.7v
CPU temp 65 (little circle) C
system temp 61 (little circle)C
cpu fan speed 4383 RPM
case fan speed 0 RPM
see that zero rpm i thought i need to install another fan and how much are they i think about 20 canadian right and that pc i am not going to keep for long i need to make it pretty good for my parents to use but i am takeing the video card and gettign some new pc i was thinking of buying something disant and then upgrading it will that be alright cause i counted to build my own it takes more i think and i did not build this system my oarents bought it from some little store
Hey and thanks for all ur help lol i never got so much attention lol from other forums i mean

Another case fan sounds like a good idea. Cleaning out your comp is too.

A can of air at WallyWorld runs about $3.50-$4 USD. And you wouldn't believe the difference it can make in regards to heat. Dust acts as an insulator, trapping the heat. It also gums up your fans, slowing them down and making them less effective.

BestBuy carries fans, but they are high on them. Check with a local computer shop and see if they have them cheaper. Be sure to check the decibel rating to know if it will be load. Anything around or under 25Db ain't bad at all.

Also, it the wires in your case look like a scene from Congo, you need to tie them up with either zip ties or something like that. They impede air flow.

Actually my wires look pretty good but yah i will clean them up but ummm i am not sure how to hook up the fan with the power thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom