Turbo link PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ok i am building a computer for a family member and i got him a case w/ a psu in it the psu is a turbolink wil lthat hold up ? its for office work no games no oc just word websurfing and photoshop. Or should i plan to buy another one?

By now you have probably figured out that the members here are not psychics, and will there for require more information from you. What case and PSU, and what are the system specs.

Some manufacturers will slap a cheap PSU in their case to make it look like a good deal where in fact a lot of people wind up having to purchase PSUs to provide the proper amount of wattage.

dcc said:
By now you have probably figured out that the members here are not psychics, and will there for require more information from you. What case and PSU, and what are the system specs.

Some manufacturers will slap a cheap PSU in their case to make it look like a good deal where in fact a lot of people wind up having to purchase PSUs to provide the proper amount of wattage.
Erm Kinda, Good Enough explanation.

Anyways, I would usally say no, NO NO NO NO, however if this is a very low end build and there will be no intensive programs to run or heavy gamming then it should be ok. Provided that its enough wattage in the first place.

I built my sister a low end build and used a fortron 450 Watt PSU Which is IMO the lowest (End) power supply you should ever buy.
But thats just because I am a power supply freak.

Anyways, like I said before if has sufficent wattage and amperage to run given components there shouldn't be a problem if its a low end, email, word processing computer.

srry ... umm is an aspire x dreamer w/ a 420w psu.... celron d with 1 gib pqi power series mem.... 1 wd 250gb hdd and 1 floopy and a cd dvd buner and i think thats all

I googled that but couldn't find any specs for the 12v rail amperage, but for your build it should be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom