Trouble starting up newly built system

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo777

Solid State Member
I recently built my first system and when I started it there was no image on the monitor (i'm using a graphics card). The only information I have is the two didget code readout on the motherboard itself, if read "FF" which according to the manual means "Boot" (Load boot sector). Does anyone know what I do to boot the load sector? Or what my next step is? Or what I didn't do in the right order? Or what ever you think I should do. Thank you, in advance, to anyone who takes the time to help a newby.
Bill Silver

bobo777 said:
I recently built my first system and when I started it there was no image on the monitor (i'm using a graphics card). The only information I have is the two didget code readout on the motherboard itself, if read "FF" which according to the manual means "Boot" (Load boot sector). Does anyone know what I do to boot the load sector? Or what my next step is? Or what I didn't do in the right order? Or what ever you think I should do. Thank you, in advance, to anyone who takes the time to help a newby.
Bill Silver

Are you using a EPOX MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom