Trouble shooting my new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Theron

In Runtime
Ok so i got the parts from the guy.socket 754 amd 3000+ cpu asus k8n mobo 512 x2 kingston ram pc 3200 and a bgf 5200 video card. I put everything together into my old case with an antec 350 watt psu that i had. I also used my new ide 80gig maxtor that i bought 3 weeks ago. So i put everything together and i turn it on. Messages show up checking all my hardware and the last one said no master hdd detected. So i turn it off and replug my hdd and then boot up again then its good but it takes me to the menu that u get to go to safe mode, start computer normaly, safe mode networking or last good config so i chose normal start and i get blue screen saying that i have a new hard drive and i should unplug it or what ever. So i borrowed a hdd from my friend and that one worked with no problems. So i thought my hdd broke but then i put the maxtor into my old pentium system and it worked but it doesnt work in this new pc so i need help plz.

I should of made this topic in the hardware section lol i forgot that there was one because i was in a hurry, hope someone can help me later today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom