My shuttle keeps over-heating ( I say keeps, but it's more like 4 times a week). It's kind of annoying so I was thinking of upgrading my case to something that can stay cool.
I'm okay with every other part of my computer, but this overheating thing is a bit annoying (I'm not the most tech. savvy, but I think my mobo isn't running my fan properly, I say this because the fan doesn't even turn on sometimes).
Anway, I was wondering if it's possible to transfer the guts of my machine into a new case and if so how I go about determining which case will be compatible with all the part.
- 1 x Leadtek PX9600GT GeForce 9600 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- 1 x AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Black Edition Processor ADO5000DSWOF
- 1 x Wintec AMPX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model 3AXT6400C5-4096K
- 1 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3500320AS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
- 1 x Shuttle SN68PTG5 AMD Socket AM2 AMD Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 / Sempron NVIDIA GeForce 7050PV Barebone
Running Windoes XP 32 Home edition.
Any tips, tricks, comments would be appreciated.