Tigerdirect Or Ncix

Status
Not open for further replies.

konvick619

Baseband Member
Hey i cant choose between which online retailer i should buy my parts for my first build from. and i also live in canada. ncix has lower prices but i dont hear alot about them. so i wonderin if u can help me choose which retailer i should buy from. thanks

Have a look at http://www.directcanada.com/ as well. I would go on a part by part basis when deciding on where to get them from, unless additional shipping costs offset savings from one site to another.

Tigerdirect, NCIX, and DirectCanada are all reliable places to buy hardware from, IMO.

TigerDirect is easy, fast and good with warranty (make sure you hold onto your original packaging just incase). I deal with TD.ca personally and with my company when making I.T. Purchases.

TigerDirect, as well as NCIX are primary suppliers for many other retailers. In Canada there are only a small handful of companies that provide computer parts - NCIX, TD, CDW and i think there's one more.

If you're in Toronto - there are several TigerDirect Stores (Markham, Scarborough - and one more elsewhere, check the website).

Same deals at the store as online, sometimes even better at the store. I'm still trying to get up there to browse through the isles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom