thinking of upgrading my mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're better off just getting all new cpu, mobo, and gpu all at the same time. If you're a gamer, don't go cheap with an agp slot, save up and get the new stuff.

I have that asrock mobo and it works great. Bought mine for around 60$ on newegg. Great if you want expansion capabilities and it seems that you are not the type, nor have the budget to go all-out (need 2 pci-e slots for sli)

Oh and also, I really think you should have just bought a barebones or something for 400$. Because of the older mobo, you are strictly limited to a few options.

new.puree said:
I have that asrock mobo and it works great. Bought mine for around 60$ on newegg. Great if you want expansion capabilities and it seems that you are not the type, nor have the budget to go all-out (need 2 pci-e slots for sli)

Oh and also, I really think you should have just bought a barebones or something for 400$. Because of the older mobo, you are strictly limited to a few options.

knowledge is power. yes if i were to have done proper research first i would have bought a barebones computer or just all built from scratch but its just a bit late for that lol. rememer when i bought this current computer i had no intensions of playing games on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom