Is these the Pices i should pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to change out my PSU and Graphic card at the same time as i told you in my first post.
but will it work with the motherboard i have right now? and im chaneing CPU and motherboard and ram also the case, later

Yha it'll work, its a standard 780g amd mobo. Make sure though the card you choose will fit in the case.

Shops like newegg will give the measurements of each card, which varies by brand and model.

And the PSU will work fine with everything? i was thinking about a Antec High Current Gamer 750W, And do u have any recomedations for a graphiccard? what do people like? what performs best with the new games that are now? like battlefield3 and mw3?

I think, as i posted already, unless you are going sli/xfire the 750's to high. Its a great psu, but more power than you need, thus more money unneedingly spent.

the 550ti and above or 6770 and above would be great.

Which xfx 6770 are you looking at? I'd get the ZNFC model for the beter cooling, but it might not fit in your case.

If you lowered the psu, as 90% of people dont actual dual card it anyway, you could get a better gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom