are these parts compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze3339

Beta member
i am trying to buy a new computer and have been reading over the internet how to build one over and over but im still not sure if i have all i need and its making me feel like a ******* considering that ive gone over this thread so many times but my question is are these parts all compatable i know this isnt a super computer or anything but i dont have much cash right now so here are the parts

Tower:Raidmax SCORPIO Gaming 886 with 420w power supply
Motherboard:ASRock P43DE ATX Intel LGA775 with sound and internet card built-in
Ram:GeIL 2GB Value PC2-6400
Video Card:Force3D Radeon HD5750 1GB GDDR5
CD Driver:Sony NEC DVD-player SATA
Processorentium Dual Core E6500 Wolfdale (OEM)
2.93GHz, 800MHz FSB, 2MB
Hard Drive:Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA2

and here are the links for the parts (i higly doubt you will be able to understand what it says)

Raidmax SCORPIO Gaming 886, svartur - Computer.is
Kísildalur
Kísildalur
Kísildalur
Kísildalur
Kísildalur
Kísildalur

by going with an lga775 build, you're kinda limiting yourself to older tech.

i think you should switch it up to this cpu, mobo and ram.
athlon ii x2 250
asrock m3a770de am3
geil 2x1gb ddr3 1333 cas9

newer am3 cpu with an am3 mobo with support for newer cpus (including the 6 core's) and ddr3 ram.

something that i find rather strange about that site though, every freakin mobo they offer is from asrock, all am3, am2, s775, s939 and 1366 mobos are all asrock... even though the mobo i listed got a positive review, just an fyi to people who come by this thread.

also, im not so sure about that case with the psu. the case itself is ok, it's personal preference, it's the psu that i would watch out for, but i don't know if you can spend anymore money on a separate psu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom