Thankyou Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 4X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 5X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-R 24X CD-RW 40X CD-ROM
jeez that just looks confusing...I've been looking for a cheap little dvd-burner though...might have to pick that up next month

Nubius said:
jeez that just looks confusing...I've been looking for a cheap little dvd-burner though...might have to pick that up next month

Try building a PC for someone and them asking what speed it does DVD's and CD's at...

You know, if there have been 3 pages of corrections, then there wasn't really any point in thanking the guy, lol.

Try building a PC for someone and them asking what speed it does DVD's and CD's at...
Yeah, they'd just need a card that has all that info on it so when someone asks they simply hand it to them and say 'read this'...no way I'd ever have that memorized except for the CD-ROM speed

i was thinking about getting the OCZ platnium revision?? not a good idea?? the corsair value 1GB looked pretty good, its cheaper so why not :D

uh, is this your thread. lol. anyways the OCZ platinum revision 2 is very nice if yhou are going to be OCing, if not then valueselect ram is sufficient enough

Flanker said:
You know, if there have been 3 pages of corrections, then there wasn't really any point in thanking the guy, lol.

Most of the corrections were asked to me anyway. Through AIM I basically talked to him for about an hour over what EXACTLY he wanted. If you want to be immature and make stupid comments like this, go to another forum.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Flanker said:

After seeing your computers specs, I can see you wont be thanked much in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom