Temp of CPU and Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so how do i get temps of my CPU and stuff with SpeedFan

i installed it, but all it shows is my HD0 temp, no CPU, no other stuff, no ambient, nothing :(

-Phate

ya, i used everest, i went to temperatures, and it still only shows HD0...

maybe because my CPU isnt set up to record temp? it doesnt have a fan on top... just a heatsink....

could that be it?

-Phate

Possibly.. you do need a sensor to be able to read temps lol... some HDDs come with those sensors installed at them, same goes for motherboards and GPUs...

Incase you REALLY wanna know whats the speeds of ur fans, temps of you'r socket/cpu/hdd/gpu/etc buy a temp reader they are dirt cheap nowdays, I just orderd a HardCano9 should arrive soon i'll let you know how it works if you like (It controls up to 4 fan speeds + Gives you readings of CPU temps, CPU Socket temps, HDD and GPU, and maybe CHIPSET temps too, gotta check that one though)

not that hard, it has few sensors to attach to desired places and instructions to what goes where, search it at newegg you'll see... i'll keep you posted when it arrives, I Hope on sunday! ^^; If you have Yahoo or MSN we can talk there aswell...

sry, i dont :D

but keep me posted, PMs or w/e :D

i may get one if it works, since it would be good to have a temp reader.

does it have a GUI thing to show the temp? like something on sys tray or something?

speedfan has a system tray icon that is ur temp reading, u choose which temp to display.

something like that? :D

-Phate

P.S. like my new avatar? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom