Ok, she's ordering it tomorow ( well I am ) aria (where I buy from) are doing a barebones bundle at the moment which consists of:
What You Will Receive
• AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.00GHz Quad Core Processor
• Gigabyte GA-MA74GMT-S2 740G (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard with Onboard Graphics
• 2GB (1x2GB) 1333MHz Mushkin DDR3 Memory
• Arianet Mini 727-03B Micro ATX Case
• Arianet 500W Power Supply
All installed, configured and tested by our expert Gladiator Technicians.
What Else Will You Need for a Full System?
• DVD-ROM, DVD-RW or BluRay Optical Drive
• Graphics Card if you want to Upgrade from the standard onboard Graphics Chip
• Hard Drive
• Copy of Your Favourite Operating System
I've got a 500GB Seagate SATA drive/SATA DVD RW drive to add to it, aswell as my own copy of windows 7. (I'll be adding another 2GB Stick in there also (the same one for £20)
It seems the best I could get for the price range, don't you think? ( As cheap as possible)
She's using it for general use ( Web, Email, Youtube)/But she wants a futureproof PC.
And would this monitor Suffice:
Total price, including 4GB Ram upgrade - £300.
Or could someone else get me something better from
Cheap Laptops, Computers and Cheap LCD TVs | Ebuyer.com
or Aria PC - Computer Hardware, Components, Monitors.. at lowest prices