Suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it. Its ok. But if you are making even a semi powerful machine you will want a bigger case. With my 4850 and its acellero and the Core contact freezer there is hardly any room left inside.

I recently built a fairly budget machine into one and I was really impressed. I think it might be the first case i've seen with toolless installation that is actually easier than just using screws. Probably not the best case for your huge heatsinks though :D

Research my friend... if you have 400.00 then you can get something like this. Then later on if you want you can upgrade and get a graphics card... but this will be a MUCH better "upgrade" than trying to fix your old one. you can (if you want) give it to a local school or church.. they always take donations of old machines. and like you said, it still runs, just not very fast...
Hmmm...
Instead of killing the machine, donating is a better idea.
Killing it will make it of no use to anyone, at least the unprivileged will make some use of it! :)

Thanks for this.
Will finalize & settle down with this one or something in the same sect.

and no worries... I don't offend easily... I was just trying to get you to understand that it's a lost cause. It is your machine and your money yes, but you wanted advise...
Thanks for replying buddy :)
&
For the advice too :happy:

@zmatt & Puddle Jumper

Many thanks to the 2 of you too!
I will go through the things you guys recommended & settle down with something that fits well in my budget :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom