Alright I cam here for help and ideas before, and I think I know what I want in the computer I'm building, but I want to show you guys first. Also I have a few questions.
1. Ram that is DDR 400Mhz PC3200.... is there a difference between the cheaper kind and more expensive kind? If the both have 400Mhz and is PC3200 DDR. Could someone point me out to a decent gig of Ram deal on newegg.com?
2. What exactly am I looking for in a Video card? I want to play WoW. I was on my Canadian Site, tigerdirect.ca looking for things but they are kinda expensive. So I went to the popular american site www.newegg.com
and was checkin around there. Maybe someone could point out a decent 256mb video card thats around 75 bucks american. PCI-E DDR please
. I found this video card... anygood?
3. Is this mobo+cpu a good deal? Or could you find me better deals on newegg? http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...779&CatId=1632
4. Is this case good enough for the job? Its a cheap good lookin case with 400W power supply. http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...4&Sku=D15-1042
5. Do all DVD burners fit in the same kind of case, like there isnt different sizes right?
So basically what I'm saying is I found some stuff off this canadian site that is sort of expensive, and of course american prices are cheaper. I have 500 CAD to spend with is around 430 USD. Maybe you guys could show me those 5 things on newegg that are decent and I could purchase.
Thanks for your help!