Suggestion or changes for my updated computer build? In need of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, I am using the ipod app and wont let me do that?

I understand MindoverMaster, but you stated in my other thread that I should get that PSU, and so I am taking your word for it. Just wanted to make sure if this is correct and will work.

And that is why now, I am choosing a better PSU of good quality right?

Yeah, the OCZ ModXStream, I know, and that is what I am getting now. I wasn't talking about the raidmax anymore. So then the OCZ would be a great PSU?

Yes, you selected one, one I recommended to you. Yet you still ask what other ones you can get. That is about the best performance/price you can get.

Sorry about that, I am using the ipod app and wont let me do that?

Wrong, it will let you do that. You just don't seem to know how to use your device. You just have to select the post you want to edit, it will bring up that post with the option to edit it.

Thanks Slaymate, I did not know you could do that.

Yeah, I know im sorry I kept on asking, so then my build with the OCZ would work perfectly?

It should, but there is no way anyone can guarantee anything. Even the most dependable companies in the world occasionally have a defective part. If you have any problems just let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom