Suggestion or changes for my updated computer build? In need of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said 4 times, that power supply is not high quality. You are risking hurting your system, buying a untrusted manufacturer.

Alright then, well for now thats the build, i will change the psu to the ones you have said, now will it all work? Is this build certified to work properly now?

Thanks, I was actually choosing the raidmax because it is modular, cheap, and has that blue light and will go perfect with the case of the nzxt lexa s, but its no good as you said before, so do you know of any modular black power supplys, with a blue led or not, as long as it would go with the case and work with all my parts? I know it doesnt really matter of the color as long as it works its good but yeah I want it to look good, this is my first attempt to build my own, sorry.

Thanks.

And I also noticed the NZXT Lexa S case has alot of wires for the fans and the controllers, how would I connect those? Would they all just connect to my motherboard? And does my motherboard have the required connections? Thanks again for all your help, sorry im asking so many questions and putting you threw all this.

what is your budget? and what are you using your computer for?
maybe we can optimize your build better.

video below shows why it's bad to use a cheap power supply unit.

I will be using this for editing, gaming, and the usual things. So now I know I need a good power supply, I dont want anything to go wrong, can you give me links to power supplys that would work and modular? Im aiming for a black power supply. I am a 14 year old, so not very good.

Updated:

Case: NZXT Lexa S

PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W

GFX: XFX NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT

Motherboard: ASUS M4A87TD

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 250

This is what I will get before I get the other stuff. Would this all be alright?

NZXT Phantom and the NZXT Lexa S is still being debated over.

@ Gho5t,

Quit double and triple posting. If you make a post and a few minutes later you have something additional to add, and no one else has posted a reply, use the Edit feature (the button looks like a pencil) to add the info to your previous post.

i think one of the reasons that crappy psu makes put blue led's in their crappy psu's is that there is a target demographic that will buy them over better products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom