SSD upgrade

My roomie pays the electric bill too. He spoke up about the pcs and then I did the math for him and now we generally keep the house dark unless we need light simply because it's more expensive to run lights than it is to keep our machines running idle.

My roomie pays the electric bill too. He spoke up about the pcs and then I did the math for him and now we generally keep the house dark unless we need light simply because it's more expensive to run lights than it is to keep our machines running idle.

Ahaha, brilliant, I suppose you went off and purchased energy saving bulbs too? :p

my whole house has energy saving bulbs... such a great invention :cool:

I'm slowly moving all my bulbs over to LED. They're proportionately extortionate compared to all the other types, but in reality good ones are only about £6-7 each. Once I move to my next house I'm planning on doing a complete conversion to LED. And then I can start saving up for a complete conversion to the Philips HUE system.

The LEDs use less power, are brighter, last longer, and turn on instantly, the only disadvantage being their expense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom