speedfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
sorry if this is in wrong section.. but what does each fan speed correspond to? seems kinda dumb that it doesn't tell you.. or is it supposed to be obvious?

depends...i'm not 100% sure but i'm guessing they would correlate (is that the right word?) to your mobo wat's labeled fan 1, fan 2 on the power connectors.

dont bother, I can never get that program to control my fans... its not a good program overall IMO. temps arent very accurate.

wow i asked the wrong question, lol. i meant what does each temperature correspond to.. hehe..

and i'm not really using it for controlling fan speeds..

i tried to compare it to other programs.. but each program has different temperatures... so its weird.. ya.. most likely ppl with experience with this program will know what temp1 is and temp2.. etc.. and there are 2 temp1's..

I have no Idea why there are two temp 1's but the temp's corespond with the fan's fan 1 = temp1 fan 2 = fan2 etc. (I think that's what you meant. The speeds and temps on that are messed up bigtime You have an 8000rpm fan? and is it 12 degree's in your room? Try this program it is much better and it will tell you what each fan/temp is reading (example cpu/case/psu etc) . Motherboard Monitor 5.3.7.0

lol thx ya that program is screwed up...

i'll dl the one you recommended :)

oh and no its not 12 degrees in my room ;) it is cool tho...

I believe temp 3 is your chipset temp, Temp 1 or 2 is your CPU temps and your mobo/PWMIC temp

that program told me my cpu temperature is 127 celcius..

and some other temperature was zero. and case temp is 29 celcius.. i think somethign wrong with my sensors...

You have to make sure you select the exact motherboard and rev if not you will get bogus readings. All they do is read it from the bios so if your sensors were bad the bios temps would be messed up as well. Check your temps in the Bios...If your motherboard model (exact) isn't there you can't use the program. Did you select update list when installing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom