so wut games will work with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkMaster66

In Runtime
i have a sempron 1500 at 1.05ghz and i have 256 mb pc 2100 ram and a radeon 7000 pci version 32mb 32 bit so lol i know it isnt too good but what games can i run on this old thing?

uh uh uh, leapfrog grade 1, i dont think you can run any games. sorry to say maybe some old 1990 games

Diablo II.

Warcraft 3 for sure.

I'm not sure what these noobs are smokin because I ran Warcraft 3 on a p3 533 mhz with an Intel onboard 4 mb video card. It ran alright and I bet the Radeon is way better. I also ran D2 on the system and it ran perfect in single player but I was on 56k at the time.. Yeah I lagged a bit on the Multiplayer but if you have broadband it's not a problem.

BOYAKASHA said:
Diablo II.

Warcraft 3 for sure.

I'm not sure what these noobs are smokin because I ran Warcraft 3 on a p3 533 mhz with an Intel onboard 4 mb video card. It ran alright and I bet the Radeon is way better. I also ran D2 on the system and it ran perfect in single player but I was on 56k at the time.. Yeah I lagged a bit on the Multiplayer but if you have broadband it's not a problem.

How about your the one posting all these random threads, thinking that the HW forum was Home Work...

Asking what the test quiz was for etc...

Oh and btw Warcraft III REQUIRES a 16MB video card to run WC3, so please watch your mouth before someone shuts it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom