So how much would this be worth now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
really sorry if this is the wrong place but i got the tone that you can't price check on the buy/trade/sell sub-forum so i thought it could go here.

I'm not buying a new computer yet but i'd like to have an idea of how much i could sell this moldy old system for, if anything.:p . If it isn't worth anything i'll just let my mum have it in her room but any money towards getting a new one would be cool.

Ok in system information it says.

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.6ghz
1.25gb DDR ram
nvidia geforce 7600GS AGP

then there's the..

17" LG Flatron L1710S monitor
Fujitsu Seimens 2.0 speakers, 120W.
basic Fujitsu Siemens keyboard
average looking samsung mouse.
case no idea, its by Fujitsu Seimens, it says SCALMEO M if that means anything..
then DVD rom drive which i don't know the speed and a CD drive which can rewrite CDS, says 52x32x52 on it.

Ok the age of components differ. Bar half the ram and the GPU it's like four years old. The ram is around one year old, as is the card.

Ok is there any way to find out the motherboard without opening it up? All i know is that it doesn't have any PCI-e slots and has three slots for ram( yeah i know 3... weird). Same with PSU.

yeah i kinda thought as much, the only thing thats worth anyhing much is the card!:D

So yeah i was gonna sell for around £100-£150, also by the time i sell it for the new comp, it'll defo be worth £100.:D

actually, if your selling with the monitor, you may be able to get 200-250

You would not get that much for the monitor. You can purchase up-to 19" monitors with more than likely better contrast and ms. I would say that you could get about maybe $70 for the monitor and $100 for the computer.

And as far as the vid car goes, it is agp. Therefore, you would not get alot of money out of it, espically since it is used. I would say about $60. As you can see, motherboard manufactures have actually stop producing agp slots and just pci-e slots. If this card was PCI-E it would be worth about $100.

My recommendation is to just donate it and get a tax write off. The price for the hastle of marketing this computer for someone to purchase it is just not worth it. This is just my recommendation on what I suggest you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom