So good Or no good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the two side by side, their like the same thing!!!! Except the biostar has one more pci slot, but the MSi has Realtek ALC883 audio and the Biostar has Realtek ALC850...... Besides that and the size, and color their identical!!!

I just did the math, all this( w/ rebates and the biostar combo and a rosewill heatsink) is only 538.92!!! You can't even get a prebuilt one this good for that price.

I think you should stay with the AMD, I have an AMD 64 4600+ Windsor, and it performs, and multitasks better than my E6600 Conroe... In PerformanceTest 6.0, I hit a 580 with my AMD, and I hit a 500 with my Intel.

OK, I think I am going for the biostar, It's got a fan on the northbridge, and people seem to like it better.... OK one last question. Out of these two coolermaster cases, which one should i get. Their the same one, it's just that one has a window, and the other has an airduct instead of a window.

Cooler master w/o window

Coller Master w/ window

I think i'm going to go with the onethat has the window, Since most of the front and rear of the case is mesh it would already have good airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom