Smallest possible monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 is the lowest ive seen, are we talkin crt or lcd,and why do you want a small monitor

The smallest monitor I've seen is 14", but those are very rare. Theres also 5-7" LCD screens, but they're not monitors.

You can add a monitor to your case in the 5-7" size range. but for general work you should not really go below 14.

On the subject of adding monitors to you case there was a artical in PCF about moding a screen from the game cube (I think that's right) to add to your case, cheaper than buying a whole screen when one for 30quid from ebay will do :)

Yeah 14 is the lowest that I have seen from geeks.com.

Hey...LOL, I just bought the 14" from geeks.com and it's pretty nice. For basic use, it'll work. I was gonna build a cheapo pc to sell and include the 14" but my bro has been wanting a flat screen..so maybe I'll just sell it to him. I paid $120 shipped.

No 5-7 inches are not touch screens, to make a monitor touch screen it requires a matrix, Small touch screens like the type on PDA's normaly require a pointer device (stylus) that has a small transmitter in it.

There's small screens on video camera's that have touch screens, that are smaller than 5"... And you don't have to have a stylus for those.

they have a touch pad behind the screen, or a small matrix over the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom