Small Form Factor PCs w/ Serial & RAID

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragavin

Beta member
Hey guys,
Perhaps someone can help me and give me some suggestions. I'm looking for a place I can order a large number of decently powerful small form-factor PC that looks good. A couple of things it needs to have though; It needs to have at least one serial port, preferably two, and it NEEDS to have at least RAID 1.
I can find boxes with the serial, but the RAID is whats getting me.
Any suggestions or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Shuttle SN25P

Socket 939 mobo (AMD CPU)
SATA RAID 0,1
1 serial port (might be able to add 1 in the PCI slot.

The only downside for this box for you is that it is barebones, so you have to buy CPU, RAM, and video card.

I had actually considered that one as its pretty much what we're looking for. But when I suggested it my boss said he didn't want me sitting around building up boxes all day. We need something already set up with all of those things, which is the ***** of it. Thanks though.

Hah, we move a lot of these units you'd a whole lot of work to do. And would need to provide pretty good support too. My boss is very picky about the projects that I work on. Anything he thinks is below me he wants someone else to do, and apparenly building systems like that is. So you'd need to provide a good warranty. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom