Small Budget($400)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr DMoney

In Runtime
I have my bad *** computer thanks to all of you... Now my mom needs a new computer for cheap, very cheap, $400 cheap... I said I would build her one, but I need to know what the best parts to get for the money. They have a piece of crap, found in the trash computer.... Seriously they found it in the trash...

Pre-request (If Possible) :

2gb of ram 1gb minimum
Intel please but if needed I will go AMD
My mom is no gamer so no expensive GPU, heck a on board would work
I need everything besides the operating system, and monitor...

I will soon make my own specs and see what you think but I need to go to bed so I can go to school... Please tell me the best interest on a very cheap PC...

Dr DMoney said:
Intel please but if needed I will go AMD

I know that you asked for Intel, but that AMD system I suggested, can easily do good for general usage.

If you really want an Intel build then get the parts that b1gapl suggested, but change the processor and the motherboard

Newegg.com - Intel Dual-Core E2140 Allendale 1.6GHz 1MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P31-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P31 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

E2140 might perform slightly slower than 4000+ at stock speeds but you can always overclock it

This intel motherboard is better than the AMD motherboard, because it has more PCI and PCI Express x1 Slots. It is good for overclocking, and it supports the upcoming 45nm processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom