Should you build your own or buy a pre built PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem mate! if you have any other questions......to both of you don't hesitate to ask!

i don't know of any definative guide out there, it's pretty simple...just follow the instructions for putting the motherboard in the case...then you should know where everything goes ram/gpu/ect.. the only thing you might need help on is the connectors for the front IO pannel on your case....but your motherboard manual will have that information. for the power cords everything is specific..so you can't put the wrong cord in the wrong place

well it sounds pretty simple so I may not need your help but thanks for the advice!

^what do you mean by leads?

If you just mean the cables, then usually they come with the item that you are buying if that item requires it, but only if it is retail, oem sometimes doesn't.

OEM, or Original Equipment Manufacturer. is a company that produces hardware to be sold under another company's brand.

like they said you won't have to buy any additional cables, everything should come with either the motherboard, case, or with the devise you purchase. Like hikari said, the only thing that i can think of that is OEM is a hard drive

lol i don't actually think i've ever bought an optical drive before......LOL always found them or had em given to me....but you're completely right that most of them are OEM :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom