Sell or Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Daemon Poster
Hi. Currently my 2 brothers are sharing a desktop (Gateway Support - Specifications with a 17" monitor). In August, I'll be moving to Texas and will be build my first custom desktop around Q3-Q4.
Before I leave, I am going to give them my HP Pavilion a375c Desktop PC*-* Product Specifications* with a 19" monitor because they are currently spliting the days Monday-Wednesday for one bro and Thursday-Saturday for the other bro.

Pick one of the following

1. Should they keep those two desktop?

2. Sell them and build a new desktop but use 2 monitors (which i heard there is a hardware that can do that, does anyone know)?

3. Sell some parts of them and use some parts of the 2 current desktop for the new desktop?

How much do u guys think they sell for without the monitors?

well if your going to sell pieces of it i would keep the HDD's and optical drives and mabye the monitors. then they should just build new computers one for each. if they want to spent the money. but they can just keep the current pc's and contiue using them

It's been a while since I did this, but here goes a proposition. It's missing a monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers. Should be a very decent gaming build.

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ 2.8GHz - $82.99
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2 AM2 - $49.99
Memory: pqi Turbo 2x1GB DDR2 800 - $39.99
Video Card: EVGA GeForce 8600GT 512MB - $79.99
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA 3.0Gb/s - $79.99
Optical Drive: LG Black 22X DVD±RW - $26.99
Case: Linkworld Steel ATX Mid Tower - $32.99

Total: $392.93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom