Screen Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSM CEO

Banned
if i plug a monitor into my laptop....does the laptop screen stay on as well?...or does the laptop screen go black, and just the external monitor stay on?

Thanks

nope you have a dual boot but you need to enable the external monitor in windows settings I personally use ultramon as it allows you to have profiles type settings so that you can switch quickly.

Matt

it depends how you set it up lol you can have mirror images or separate programs on each look at the ultramon website and it will tell you all the feautures that u can have The best thing is an extra taskbar on the extra monitor which you dont normally have.

Matt

Lol are you kidding deathhawk my laptop is 5 years old and im running a dual monitor set-up right now windows xp allows you to do a basic set up in less then a minute and third party software allows you to do watever you want with that extra monitor a constant web noticeboard with scrolling news a bios monitor anything and everything.

Matt

right click on your desktop>>> properties>> settings>>> click on the second monitor click enable and extend windows desktop is for the basic extra screen with extra screen space like any monitor.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom