Revamped computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerneeder

Baseband Member
arite i looked at some suggestions and i changed ALOTTT of stuff up

FINAL DRAFT FOR NEW COMPUTER BEING BOUGHT TONITE
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...stNumber=4510149&WishListTitle=final+draft...

tell me how this build looks and if its compatible..i might change the video card because that is the only thing right now knocking up the price...i could probably get it down to a good 600 plus with rebates like 540 if i had a different video card but that is the recommended one buy you all so ill have to make a big choice wheter to spend big bucks on a good video card or scale it down and get like a 100 bux offf.....ill keep researching but your help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

im probably gonna buy the computer tonite im kind of tired of waiting so any help as soon as possible plz i could keep on waiting though and researching might be the best approach

Bad power supply choice, unless it is a FPS model, which I highly doubt.
Refer to power supply guide linked in signature for brands in your price area.
So buy a case without a PSU included.

how do u know which power supply to get

like what im asking is what makes it a bad power supply choice? i would never know lol..ummm

whats an FPS model?

isnt it more cost effective to buy with power supply?

I know what power supply to get, because one, I wrote the guide and two I read alot of reviews.

What makes a bad power supply choice... The quality of the internal components is horrible in some brands. And the lack of quality makes them dangerious to run since they are likely to have voltage and amperage flucturations outside the allowed limit and if they die they tend to take other components with it.

Oh and actually I ment Topower or Tagan model of the raidmax power supply not FSP, but those aren't sold with cases, which makes the on your buying a POS.
Cost effective yes, as in cheap. But also bad quality.

The power supply is to a computer what a heart is to a human, you don't want a POS pumping out the power do you?

is 500 watts a good range for a power supply?

my friend told me 420 is too low probably and that above 500 i probably wouldnt need but im wondering what your take is on that

can u recommend a power supply to me based on the other components ive picked out in that list above?

i need some serious help lol complete computer noob

Most good power supplies are not sold with cases.
However, silverstone cases are something to look into as they are good power supplies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom