Returning to the hardware game and upgrading.

Haha I know, but after X cups that night I wasn't really thinking about it. Ya I know, I'll go throw everything. The entire inside of the case wasn't hit hard, it was mostly the monitor, walls, new carpet, KB/M, and a drizzle on the UPS. I'm hoping its just the mobo as I seriously dig those video cards together. Drives weren't showing any performance decrease. All PSU voltages are in tolerance.

Congrats on the little one. We've just got a six month old cat whose favorite past time is tackling and chewing on whatever he can, mines closed normally as well.

We'll see how she runs tonight. Might just take the mobo back tomorrow for a new one if its still acting up.

Had a few minutes before work this AM and it booted up with the second card and ran some benches just fine. That's w/ panels off and the SSD and Black on my desk. Thinking its a ground that's creating an open from a panel, HDD tray, heatsink mount, or the screws to hold in the second video card in. Oh my goodness. That just hit me. That's one thing I haven't thought about yet. Totally leaving work a bit early to check that.

Biggest problem living with your girlfriend- Comp time. Solution? Beat em home by two hours.

And of course he does! Look at his dads computer!

His grandpas computer was almost top of the line too before he left us lol.

Man, I get all the time I want on my PC, and all the time I want to work on my car, and all the time I want to goof off in the kitchen experimenting with food. Guess I got it lucky :p

Well if they worked perfectly before, and you let everything dry for 24 hours, then you shouldn't be having a short. If you do, then something is still messed up and could go on you at any time. I suggest running the whole machine outside of the case.

Back
Top Bottom